PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

stefanis,I am not a ramper, as I have held large quantity of Pna...

1. 507 Posts.
    stefanis,

I am not a ramper, as I have held large quantity of Pna stock from their early days when they were sub 10c and i see great medium to long term potential in this company..

If you go back through Pna's trading history, you will see that this pattern happens about twice a year.. A big seller off loads many millions over a period of 3/5 days and then the price increases considerably.. Why? Who knows!!

However, I did qualify this by saying that the increases were at the time when the shares on issue were half of what they are today.. Having said that, today's trading is very encouraging in a down market and the buy and sell ratio has gone from plus 10 mill on the selling side, to plus 2 mill in favour of the buyers..

As for the takeover, the obvious buyer is Gram.. However, there is undoubtly many Chinese/Asian, South American and Canadian companies that would find Pna's portfolio of assets very attractive and cheap at the current SP, also considering Rudd's RSPT..

It just all makes logical sense and I do a lot of investing around logical sense..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.