PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

its quiet so is anyone game to call an ar?, page-37

1. 11,632 Posts.
    jxscul both have made some points, lets just consider this.
    This is a talk forum where people have every right to debate the pro's and con's of companies and of course what gets written in posts one would think. We're all adults here and all this talk all the time. the way some people get treated. is just wrong. There no doubt in my mind Skul can handle himself much the same way Stefan can, it must never hold someone back in sharing what he feels is right or wrong. Sure sometimes some may get a bit heated and over the top but that's why we have mods and rules. lets let them decide what we can and can't post. As I'm sure some posts may get to the point they may be boarder line.

In the end it doesn't matter who's right.
    Now this is an opinion and I'm fully aware many may not share it. But it's not wise to surmise takeovers without any real basis and then post it as being commonsense and therefore self-fulfilling. I've been guilty of the same thing in the past and as many times as I've posted it I've been wrong. Takeovers are few and far between. I think everyone dreams of owning shares in a REAL takeover target but it's a dream that rarely comes true. Just maybe we need to pay more attention to that improbability. If Skul happens to be right I will be a very happy happy man and the first to buy the drinks.

jxscul if you respond to this. I will be out for a quite few hrs and if i need to respond back will do it then. Have a great morning.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.