AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

it's rapidly becoming crystal clear that the b, page-11

1. 7,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Chicka

I tend to disagree with you with regards to both Parties wanting the C.C. to remain in place. imo the only reason for that to happen is that AGS wont be taking this all the way ie If AGS wanted a decision from the Courts then it would serve them well to have the C.Clause lifted now.

Lets just say I dont believe there is a game of cat and mouse with bluff thrown in, happening. We're in the bigtime now and progression towards the M&D C Matter being before the Courts is helped from the 23rd May onwards.!

The J/V is governed by the 75% voting rights of H/Q and being obliged to "work and act in the best interests of the J/V" would be open to interpretation and dictated or influenced by the controlling vote.imo

I dont believe it would be to AGS's best interest/advantage to start mining asap. We can wait,we've come this far and as long as our case is strong theres no need to Mine.

If AGS can get the C.Clause lifted then at least we S/Holders may have a better understanding of where we stand with the intentions going forward with the Claim.imo

In this game its do unto others, as they have done or intended to you. imo

As an aside imo a lot of the small caps will get hammered leading into tax season because of the strength of the blue chips recently.imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.