AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

it's rapidly becoming crystal clear that the b, page-70

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Courts will not facilitate a breach of contract without reasonable cause. The Federal Courts Act defines circumstances under which they may require confidentiality of proceedings and they do not include faciliating breach of any contract. Usually its about protecting witnesses and avoiding prejudicial information.

the hypocrisy of this is that the M&DC case is about what AGS was not told when it was entitled to.... a continuing court imposed cc is no better IMO.

AGS is I think in an awkward place ... it can honor a contracted confidentiality clause and breach a listing contract; or it can honour an ASX obligation and breach the confidentiality clause. Which will incurr greater damage do you think? It is impossible to conclude that there is not information delivered to the court which would be required to be diosclsed to the ASX ...

Again, in principle ... if you want to argue the toss about something in a public place using public monies, then expect public scrutiny.

Lastly, in a distant converstaion MD SJ indicated that AGS would prefer the court imposed cc be lifted. I think I understand the reasoning.

we live in hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.