CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

It's real and it's happening!, page-11

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874

Below are the conditions under which Serge Asso'o is to be issued with another 50million shares. There are quite a few conditions precedent for this to happen, but you'd have to say, based on the original wording of this agreement with (ahem) Serge, that only the FID remains to be done

soooooo, PLENTY of news should hit the streets in very quick time

3. 20,000,000 ordinary Canyon shares upon the completion and execution of a final detailed Mining Convention with the Government of Cameroon for the mine and infrastructure related to the Minim Martap project. A final Mining Convention includes all rail, port, other infrastructure and land access agreements for the Project, all taxation agreements and other duties relating to the Project, commitments regarding local employment, environmental and community agreements and all other agreements with the Government of Cameroon that relate to the long term operation of the Project.

4. 30,000,000 ordinary Canyon shares following the issuing of a Mining Permit, the securing and confirmation of full mine funding and the Final Investment Decision by the Board to commence mine construction. A mining permit can only be issued by the Government of Cameroon upon the execution of the Mining Convention, a detailed Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) being accepted by the Government and the securing of full funding for the mine construction.
    Last edited by Xerof: 14/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.