CAY 0.00% 8.3¢ canyon resources limited

It's real and it's happening!, page-25

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I am completely torn by this news. Its such a great milestone, but raises so many questions.
    If its true that the decree was signed by the President on 2nd September, I cannot believe the company didnt know about it until yesterday. Clearly company execs have travelled to Cameroon for the symbolic handover ceremony and photo opportunity.
    I would like to know from the Company exactly when they were informed that it had been signed by the President, either formally or informally, and when the symbolic handover ceremony that happened yesterday was organised, and lastly, why they thought it was appropriate to allow ongoing trading in the stock over the last two weeks and to proceed with the shareholder meeting granting the chairman options, a full week after the decree had been signed.
    This should have been disclosed prior to the shareholder meeting if the company was aware of it, or at the very least a postponement of the meeting due to material info that couldn't be released. Im sure it would have affected a lot of peoples voting.The timing of the granting of the chairmans options now looks unfortunate at best, dodgy at worst. Not to mention there been a lot of trading in shares over the last two weeks when it seems that some people may have known about the decree being signed on the 2nd September while other shareholders did not.
    This is a fantastic milestone that has been sullied by what seems to be poor governance and communication by this board. Again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $1.944K 23.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 76580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.