CAY 0.00% 8.3¢ canyon resources limited

You also need to respect the process of the country, and if the...

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    You also need to respect the process of the country, and if the country wants a ceremony, more than likely the mines minister and Camalco signed it in the presence of the required people after The 90 year old Paul Biya signed it from his office first and then be the first to announce it after the close of the ASX on a Friday afternoon, just like they did with the mining convention, then that's what you have to do. Just because the president signed it on the second, do not assume the mines minister was informed the same day. This is a great day, there's no secrets or conspiracy. Honens option date was set months ago, it had nothing to do with this. Honen has to pay 10c and cough up $1.5M to buy them. Remember he is not like us, it's pretty difficult for him to purchase shares when he knows so much so his only option would have been to get issued options so he could be involved, at a premium price to what they have been trading. I am very happy, not angry, been in this for 8 years and couldn't care less how they achieved it to be honest. Been listening too all the naysayers on this thread for a long time and the majority of posts on the thread today have still been half glass full, and it blows me away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $1.944K 23.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 76580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.