CAY 0.00% 8.3¢ canyon resources limited

99.9% are happy we have a signed mine license, if the Facebook...

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    99.9% are happy we have a signed mine license, if the Facebook post is correct.

The people making a rant state they are holders, how do we know thats true? Similar to the post itself. It looks and appears genuine, as do many of the hackers that try to steal our money daily with FB posts, text messages etc. We'll find out Monday. Even if the article is true, which I hope it is, until anyone's seen it in person, the date we were made aware was Friday sometime Cameroon time and would have been after the ASX closed. Cameroon media articles have not always been completely factual in the past.

If anyone like you or I, have actually been to the AGM's and met with JS, Hohnen and the other board members in person and taken the time to chat to them afterwards, they would know and see how high their integrity is and would not risk our money, their money or the reputation of Canyon Resources that they have worked so hard to repair, for the sake of a vote that was always going to get over the line. Why do you think we have been starved of information the last 1-2 years? To stop the hype and B/S that was so prevalent for so many years, keeping some in jobs, that got us nowhere.

Seriously guys, some of you need to pull your heads out of ur ass and just be thankful that JS, EEA and the board have finally achieved, what PG and others could not, if this info that Pika posted is true.

Relax and enjoy the ride that follows in the coming months.

The IQ of some posters that pipe up every now and then, and the content of their posts, still amazes me.......
    Last edited by FishiesPal: Today, 00:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $1.944K 23.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 76580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.