LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks schmunzel for your genunine honest well spirited reply...

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Thanks schmunzel for your genunine honest well spirited reply

”..that would be definitely an interesting excercise. I started 4 months ago compiling the ASX and ASIC data. ASX short reports go way back to 2001 and ASIC covers from 2011.

Is this excercise worth putting my kids/wife on IGNORE and postpone finding a cure for prostate cancer for the next week or so? we will see ;o)..

Certainly not, let’s find a cure first :)

”..sorry for my ignorance mitta3, what does ATR stand for/mean in your chart”

Average True Range

”...@timmo69:
    "So if the shorters are not willing to take it further south then there must be a risk to doing so at this point yes?" And thats a good thing.

I see that as a positive, too. and according to mitta3, there is still plenty of access to shorting available but no real interest at the moment. good sign!..”

I think too much emphasis or hope is being placed on the visible shorts tally, as SSkim has mentioned, imo also it’s the collective size of these hedge funds, institutions etc that can move a stock at will, mostly without being seen on any register

Q. If someone could work out a figure, please, what’s the maximum amount of LYC shares a hedge fund/insto can hold without being seen on any register, not seen by any other shareholders ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.