SGQ 3.23% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

I do agree J435, A while ago i put some advice up on the KNL...

1. 270 Posts.
    I do agree J435,
    A while ago i put some advice up on the KNL thread as it was getting out of control.We all know what the result was of that debacle. Following others if nothing else gives you a heads up to DYOR................And i like the SGQ story ..... Now for more research ..............

"Trade the trade and never get emotional about a stock, Everyone focuses on what and when to buy stock, yet few ever consider the best time to sell. Paper profits only become real money when you convert them to cash. Don't let your stock gains disappear due to neglect. Plan ahead. Before you get in, always know the specific conditions that will signal when it's time to get out.
    In other words DYOR . i have very few on my favorites list and funny enough they are all on the day traders thread , Gizard,who i have learned the most from and thank you Giz ,Timbo, trees. freehold are only a few but i dont day trade...... they never promise the world, well timbo does at times but the man has character.
    Stock trading involves risk. Most people inflict serious damage to their trading account before they learn how to win consistently. Though it may not seem glamorous, risk management is essential for successful online stock trading. The only way to get the reward is to control the risk.

Guys and Gals , i put this little bit of advice as i really dislike it when there is uncontrolled ramping on a stock and the end result is money may be lost. promises of dollars to be made , comparing knl with others is a mix heading for disaster .Remember the first to strike it rich in an area does spike to the top, others in the same area have smaller spikes, thats just a bit of my research that i have learned from the past and its how i trade....:

Good luck to you all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $29.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $26.77K 892.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 620000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 433227 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.