SGQ 3.23% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Vintage,I agree, and funnily enough your favourites list is...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Vintage,

I agree, and funnily enough your favourites list is similar to mine (I have all those, john, 3500, adrunis and some others from STT thread).

I daytrade, short term and have 3 long-term holds (safe bets that have done really well for me.. CRZ, NHF and WOW) and I decide 3 things before going in to a stock:

-What I expect the worst case price action to be and what my maximum loss (stop loss) should be

-What is the most probable case, based on my research for the price action and what signal, price or opportunity do I close the trade

-How much am I willing to risk (i.e. $10k @ 5% stop loss = $500 loss + brokerage $40) in this trade and are there any outstanding risk factors (i.e. assets
    After these are decided, I have a fairly clear plan of exactly what this trade will look like, in the worst case and most likely case scenario.. if it shoots up better than expected I normally play it by ear but I have never made more than 300% on any trade (just to show what a stickler I am for the saying "cash in profits when you can").

MEU was the 300% trade for me (this year).. good rise and definetely glad I cashed in when I did~ Butwho knows, maybe SGQ will give me a new record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $29.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $45.50K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.