ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi KM, I gave PT a call at 10.00PM to let him know my feelings...

1. 1,163 Posts.
    Hi KM,
    I gave PT a call at 10.00PM to let him know my feelings at losing $254,000.00 whilst he was at the helm of ADY (plus a good six or seven honest people I know losing roughly the same amount). We (a group of us) still have the emails from PT re-assuring us with bs....bs..bs re finance etc.).
    I rang his number and let him know my feelings, but as you would expect from the coward, it went to his messagebank where he went on with drivel saying his Blackberry was having problems and mentioned to ring Mexico or some garbage. Now that's Phil - still big noting.
    So I let him know my feelings on his answering machine......then he had the cheek to ring this morning saying if I had a problem to ring him (my wife took the call). He also said these things he gives straight to the police. Talk about the cat calling the kettle black - Phil the innocent.
    The man does not consider himself as the destroyer of many many persons retirement funds.
    And now he has the audacity to rub salt (probably litium salt) into our noses whilst he coasts along as though all's smelling like roses.
    One can only hope, that now "Fab Phil", who is General Manager, CEO, Boss Cockie, Head Honcho etc etc of his "own", "ours" company gets his own just deserts.
    Perhaps a greater than the leg goes into the brine,

Ray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 815975 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 584664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.