VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

It's simple, page-84

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I just looked up the trade data for the month of February By adding up the volumes off my charts and about 70 million shares traded through out February, so IMO the 300,000 shares reported "short" wouldn't have had a great impact.

IMO stop looking for "conspiracy theories and alternative motives".

The sector is a blood bath.

As I've pointed out before, Trump believes that "climate change is nothing but a conspiracy propagated by the Chinese". He appointed Rick Perry as the secretary of energy who has been quoted as saying in a previous campaign that he intended "to abolish the energy department".

Trump has also said that he plans to downsize the EPA by two thirds!

He is clearly pro fossil fuels.

IMO how anyone hasn't been able to see that his administration isn't going to be helpful to EV's is amazing.

Not to mention the sales figures of Ford F series trucks in 2016 were the highest they have been in sometime.

Theses are the facts, this is the macro right now and that's why attracting financing for these type of projects IMO is almost impossible at this point in time.

IMO everything has changed from mid last year. The most important being the sentiment and that's all that counts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.