SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

My god!All silent on the board for 24 hours then a bevy of...

1. 63 Posts.
    My god!
    All silent on the board for 24 hours then a bevy of posts. Thanks for waking everyone up monicom!
    How many of you have been sitting at your desks hitting the refresh button looking for new news LOL.
    Based on the “views” stats there is still plenty of interest out there.
    I too agree with mydog’s “in-theory” synopsis. The market is looking for some direction (from anywhere) on SEN. No loose lips on this ship (at least at the moment anyway).
    I tend to believe Stockdale’s sentiment that SEN’s pipeline is solid. Pipeline conversion is the critical piece.
    With one full quarter behind us, I will be looking for evidence that sales have started to flow before I break out the bubbly.
    Profit forecasts are one thing but the health of this business will be determined by its ability to move product.
    In my opinion…
    1. If the full year earnings outlook (of say EBITD >$4M) is underpinned by evidence of sales (YTD) then the price is likely to move sharply north.
    2. If the outlook (assuming one is provided) is not supported by quantitative sales data (on volume and dollars) then the price will be capped at or below current levels until that sales evidence is available.
    One would also think that any new quantitative information would have to be price sensitive. We should therefore expect an announcement from the company before the AGM if that is the case (thanks Shares2).

Anyway - put me down as a positive.

What sort of information do you (any of you) expect from the AGM?

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $698 53.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 874882 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 365634 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.