FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

hi GOfair comment but i do not believe the faithful are the...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    hi GO
    fair comment but i do not believe the faithful are the reason for a lack of interest leading to the spud.

simple, managements use of the ' cone of silence 'has for me been the major contribution to the the lack of SP increase.

being kept well informed allows investors to evaluate the progress or lack of.

we are gambling in the dark with FAR , but i consider the assessment of KORA by rocksource as taking the project to a more reasonable 70% chance of success.

senegal 'cone of silence' no partner and no decree as yet an 8 cent minus

sinapa/svenska jv , being ignored ,loss of 4 cents.and this is a discovery.

end of year ,red flag period mixed with the overall worldwide confusion ,FAR's sp has held up quite well.

for me rocksource is the key to the KORA project.ME has made a very astute investment here.
    well done MICHAEL,whatever the outcome the diversification into KORA and SINAPA is a major win for all holders.
    now all that is required is OIL.

24 days or so.with some regular form of update would take the feeling of gambling away and make me feel like an astute investor.

rocksource financed their side of this project,backing the solid 16 targets found and NOBLE have taken a slice of this action.getting in before the drill.

just my premise,so GO i feel the SP was trapped in all the negatives and missing the positives.
    25-30c was to me achievable but drowned in negative silence which we as shareholders allowed to happen.

70% rocksource that does me.

wg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.