GLL 0.00% 2.6¢ galilee energy limited

It's Started

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi To All GLL Shareholders.

I guess this day had to come.

While we had $25 million in the bank we were never going to go broke. Yes, I know nothing has happened with this stock for nearly 5 years with the old Directors.
    However, we all know the Galilee Basin has a ship load of gas and for what ever reason not enough effort has been put into getting this site started to the point where brokers are Knocking. We have the support of AGL and for what ever reason things move at such a pace, that makes two snails heading for a feed, look like the Mercedes team in F1.

Therefore the new Directors have no option but to start looking at other opportunities like todays and last weeks announcements in the USA. Do we really think other companies ( Much bigger than ours) in the US wouldn't have jumped at the chance of being JVs if they felt something was there for them???.

Which brings us to where we are today. Our bottom line on our balance sheet is starting to head south and by this time next year (if our US ventures fail) we will end up like many of the penny dreadfalls stocks trying to raise money only to keep the directors feed.

DYOR. I'm no broker, just one confused GLL investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14669 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 47879 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.