RXM 2.27% 21.5¢ rex minerals limited

Its starting to make sense

1. 13,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    I could not for the life of me fully understand why at the 11th hour a sudden change to a smaller scale operation was necessary.  They had some reasons that were plausible but hardly compelling given how close to release of the BFS they were.

Now I think I am beginning to understand.  In recent days there has been discussion about the land Rex dont yet own.  This prompted me to dig.  The obstinate farmers thought they held the cards in terms of blocking the project and for the large scale operation they still do - and IMO thats why Rex decided that becuase the farmers would not talk to them they could not releae a BFS because their plan was infeasible without that borderland to the project.

The small scale allows Rex to mine on the land they already own so long as they manage it to avoid impacts on the land they dont yet own (3 blocking farmers in the outer zones on the large scale project).  They have to keep it small scale to avoid impacting these neighbours that refused to negotiate on the bigger project.

The obstinate farmers may also help to explain the CEO quitting - he possibly knew without their cooperation the original large scale plan was not feasible.  Even though the SA govt was in favour and approved the mining lease they just could not proceed.

Now the remaining three farmers are annoyed because so long as Rex dont impact them they have no say.

http://www.stockjournal.com.au/news...mers-question-waiver/2726196.aspx?storypage=2

If Rex get a project up on a smaller scale could be a good result for the Share Price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $165.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $40.30K 187.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129360 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 37027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ 100661
Last updated 15.48pm 01/05/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.