BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Well as I posted on Friday lets have a no frills little picking...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Well as I posted on Friday lets have a no frills little picking competition. I will record everyones selection and let all know the results next Saturday (or Friday night)- why are we doing this - for some fun thats all

Simple rules - your end of week share price for RAU must be in before opening on Monday.

Lets set the scene. We are reasonably sure we will have some drilling results back from the lab next week. However some of the results we think will be released next week we are not expecting too much from as the are pre collar as announced by JK on ASX announcements and BRR and may not show much. However there may be more than one result back from the lab next week.

Also we have some chinese/malay investors in RAU visiting JK and crew in North Queensland. Due Diligence on Mt Carbine is also on the final countdown.

Ok my guess and I will put down some reasons even though that is not a requirement to enter
    Firstly we may get a couple of results back from the lab and I hope they will be positive
    Secondly the visit from Chinese Malay investors will raise profile of RAU further and may attract some more interest
    Thirdly and this has as much chance as anything I was born on the 28th so I reckon RAU will close on 28 cents for the week.

As I said on many occasions I am a novice trader but my guess is 28 cents. Feel free to have a guess and as so much is happening with RAU and we all really do not know what will happen next week. So hopefully people will realise it is a guess and for a bit of fun so do not worry if you are way wrong as I more than likely will be.

Go you good thing

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.