APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

It's the end of APT, page-56

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    I was in APT around $6-7 out for a while, prob too early but anyway. I don’t believe there is evidence the fundamentals are necessarily strong here - I sense there are a lot of inexperienced traders on here - this COVID thing is so serious it threatens to bring the economy to its knees...

No interest is buying this stock here, but interested in what’s unfolding - I think the verdict is still out here, it’s binary it could rise again or go completely bust...I’ve got no idea and neither does anyone on here if you are honest. Hopefully for some here either way it works out.

It is a novel idea with good tech, but is could also be seen as just another stupid example of enabling people to leverage to buy stuff they can’t afford - who really needs a two month retail credit line anyway??

The reason I am watching this one closely is simply that to me it is the stock that so closely represents the bubble we have been in and the madness of our economy. It is a poster child for the excesses that have led to this point IMO.

I wish everyone well - remember there’s more important things than stocks health, friends family God life etc etc.

Edit - not held
    Last edited by Andrew1234: 18/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.