VCR ventracor limited

Re. The comments of posters that are asking whether ALL SH have...

1. 395 Posts.
    Re. The comments of posters that are asking whether ALL SH have been notified of the pending meeting (called by the VA) on April 7, and I note their valid concerns.

Lets note lose sight of the fact that the VA is in CONTROL of the company and not anyone else. It is therefore the VA's responsibilities to notify all SH. No Exceptions.

I believe this point MUST be addressed when we are at the meeting. If the VA is trying to make it look like "Justice must be seen to be done" type of meeting (to borrow Troutfisho's phrase), then requesting clarification on this point from the VA is PARAMOUNT, as they would not have a leg to stand on, if there is a poor showing of SH!!!!

I also believe that the VA MUST provide more than a week's notice to call a meeting of this magnitude!!!..Their needs to be proof that they contacted the SH.
    - If they say ALL SH were contacted by Mail, then this can be verified thru Link Market Services.
    - If they say ALL SH were contacted by E-maily, then this list can be requested from them so that ANY group that wished to contact the SH can do so. Even if there is costs involved, it would be worth it to make sure that this effort is communicated to ALL SH, to ensure Unity!!!!!!

Please note that, the previous board made it EXTREMELY difficult to obtain the list of SH's contact addresses (and this did not include email address), and Vijay Kakni was required to pay for this list from his own pocket, along with the threat of legal action if they were contacted (period)!!!...

Not providing a contact list is against the Corporations Act.

If the VA is truly sincere about determining the level of interest of SH in another SPP, then every responable affort must be made to put the matter to ALL of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.