AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

It's Time for AUZ, page-11

1. 4,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    Hi Hornenet,

Thank you for the post, for quite sometime there has been alot of dissatisfaction from share holders for a guy that earns $400,000.00 per year currently he is earning $350,000.00 (pay cut taken). and also gives himself options or performance options.
    This is quite a high salary for where the company is at and to back this up further, whilst the drilling results and getting SKI as far as they did was a good effort.

I feel as though the current board did well to get the company where it is, but moving forward it would be my analysis that we need new talent to take us to where we want to go.
    the tell tale sign for this from me was when BB did a presentation selling what AUZ has, he was on centre stage and seemed nerous or lacked the presentation skills required.
    if you look at his dress and bearing this alos looked poor, he could have looked alot better in my opinion - in short i'm not surprised we didnt get any bites, if i was in the crowd i probably would have walked out.

Then there is all the missed deadlines and the playing of games with the ASX and getting suspended.
    Again if i was a company looking to do business with AUZ and saw all of this behavior, i again would not look to do business with the company. (if he can do this with the ASX then what is he going to do with me as a partnership)
    I cant tell you how unprofessional this is in a corporate world, i know you will get from the B/Bell supporters that if we change then any offtake partner is gone, well guess what fan group - it's already gone! (offtake Partners).

Personally i think the time has passed, as we had the opportunity at the last AGM (spill motion) and some wanted to keep the current BOD.

Any way thats my input as your post asked for, now it looks like we are another year away from another 2nd stike to trigger the spill motion.

the only other way would be to generate enough shareholder interest (which is currently absent) to the 5% of share holders to call an EGM to get the board ousted.
    This last 1 would be near impossible to get as there seems to be little interest left in this company by current shareholders. to get the 5% alone would be difficult enough, then getting whoever is interested to get more votes than the BOD at the meeting.

Any way enough Tuesday ramblings for today, take care and lets hope the current BOD can get something going.

Have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.