CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

its time for change ! !, page-30

1. 5,919 Posts.
    Bob, you are a major player in the revolution, you are seeking support for a throw out of some board members. The post I sent stating that shareholders needed essential information was addressed to you.

It seems to me that if the stand which you have taken is to have the support that you are canvassing then you need to address the questions which I have raised. If you do not know the details then you should say so. If you do know what has occurred then, in the interest of your achieving your objective, you need to reveal the details - you could refer to my previous post. But, anyway, I will ask: were there offers which would have addressed the obvious need for CTP to have finance. We're these offers in the interest of shareholders? Were they the best offers likely to come about? Did John Heugh act in the interest of shareholders when considering capital injections or any other "outside" interest? To my mind to be fair to both John Heugh and the shareholders we need the answers to these questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.