AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

It's time for RNI gold production?, page-39

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    squire, I figured I could do my bit to stem the drain on cashflow by not going to the mtg and that would save 1 Liptons teabag and 2 tim tams. Alternatively I will just nick an extra teabag at the Peppy Grove library cafe today (why don't public libraries have Best Bets?) and take some iced vovos from home and still go?

true enough there could be pre open news - I recall someone had the theory that LOM and RNI seem to issue news together and I see LOM interim financial report is out so maybe we are due?

I might try scrounging a lift from Stirling Hwy, seems quite a few holders live in the blue blood suburbs so if any holders going to mtg see an old bugger with a Dockers umbrella near Napoleon St on Mon, give me a lift?

Otherwise P87 might give me a dink on his treddly although he will probably go up Eric St or Servetus St?

Shady observes some lightening on the sell side and he's right, there is only 650k between now and 20c and based on a few days ago that might be a doddle, if the appetite was there.

Just reading 2013 AGM preso and news flow, gees we were stary eyed and full of optimism then weren't we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154694 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.