AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

squire - I might have to just take my pet rock instead, maybe MK...

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    squire - I might have to just take my pet rock instead, maybe MK will table one of those green chiko roll cores as a teaser?

I have been braced since forever for F news but have now set my sights on the gold news being next off the press but as when that might be, I have no idea.

I take some solace that with all the hoo haa surrounding others in and near BB such as HOR, THX, LSR etc that RNI still has the most prospective turf and plenty of it.

I hope we get some sort of preso next week at the Gen Mtg and not just "mtg open, resolutions put and passed, mtg closed..." dont want to be told to wait till AGM when all will be revealed. I for one want to know what the plan is to get Taurus off our backs without running down the clock again or getting another extension. That means "advanced" and "imminent" have been struck from the lexicography, since we have heard that in relation to finance/funding since late last year?

Upstairs at Celtic Club for the Gen Mtg not far from RNI HQ so directors and exec staff should all have a bounce in their steps. The venue does a good cuppa and the usual bikkies and who knows, if we can string the mtg out till near lunch time maybe MK will open the wallet downstairs and shout the masses a drink or 3?

Squire - I presume you being the jetsetter that you are, will be flying in for the day? I will be catching the bus into the city then out to West Perth - you would think that with the number of holders in the western suburbs that HQ would put on a mini bus to pick us all up - be like something out of One flew over the Cuckoo Nest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.