NXS 2.56% 20.0¢ next science limited

its time for some action from the board

1. 2,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    You would expect that the shellacking the share price has copped in the recent weeks is notice to the board to pull their finger out and recommend that one of the original deals that have been offered should be accepted. You would think that these deals would be reasonable in relation to share price that has traded in the last 6 months so the latest share price is possibly a godsend to tell the the board the time to act is now.

I feel the latest share price weakness has been brought on by the loose lips of the ex directors explaining the stubbornness of the top 20 share holders to sell at a loss. Most top 20 paid in excess of $1.00 so they are reluctant to accept any less.

Its my thoughts that offers have been made that would revalue the share price between 50 to 60 cents but no agreement has been reached due to the stubbornness of the top 20, hence the sell down.

Everyone should write to the board asking that they consider the best deal available and to act sooner than later. The pressure of the latest share price and the pressure from shareholders complaints should ensure a deal is done in the not to distant future we have a voice instead of typing on Hot Copper type to the

Board of Directors,
    NEXUS ENERGY,
    Level 8, 28 Freshwater Place,
    Southbank, Victoria 3006

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.