SPM 0.00% 2.2¢ speewah metals ltd

it's time for spm to move into second gear...

1. 2,871 Posts.
    The 2011 annual report contains this statement:

Richard Wolanski said the project’s copper gold silver potential remained a critical objective of the 2011 exploration program as the mineralization had been identified along more than 80km of major fault systems and “could bring a new high value proposition to what the company considers is already a multi-commodity project”.

What has happened to this exploration as I have seen no mention of it since?

Also, cast your mind back to the original company initiative which was to search for platinum-palladium. This article reinforces this fact while stating that Speewah stumbled upon Vanadium while searching for these metals:

niplats-sticks-to-its-original-search-despite-lucky-strike

The focus back then was to search for these precious metals, as is mentioned in this statement attributed to Richard Wolanski:

Despite NiPlats's success with vanadium, Mr Wolanski said the company remains more focused on finding platinum and palladium, since those metals sell for much higher prices.

Has Speewah's focus been distracted by the Vanadium/Titanium development? Also, it is quite obvious that getting this Vanadium/Titanium project underway is going to take a monumental effort to find financing and to build the highly complex processing plant. Would it not be more cost effective, and beneficial to shareholders, to develop the Gold-Copper-Silver resource as these will be "easy sells" and quick wins for the company? The revenue from these resources could be used to fund the Vanadium/Titanium project.

Does anyone else think the company should also be focusing on getting a JORC resource on it's Gold-Copper-Silver resource? It sounds like this Vanadium/Titanium project is definitely the harder of the 2 options to finance, develop and sell. I am staggered that the company has gone down this path instead of developing the easier option first. Get some runs on the board so to speak.

The current share price of 8.7c is an utter disgrace for a company sitting on a resource like Speewah has.

In short, they need to show us the money. We've heard how Speewah is going to do this, that and the other but now is the time to stand up and get this operation happening. They can't use the excuse of GFC 2008, Euro credit crunch etc. as I see many other Aussie small cap miners flying at the moment. If it's too hard to develop the Vanadium/Titanium project then put it on the shelf and look at developing the other resources we have in the ground. It is quite obvious they may have bitten off more than they can chew here.

Do you agree with this sentiment?

It's now time Speewah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.