CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

I remember being seduced by the breathless "you'll make...

1. 342 Posts.
    I remember being seduced by the breathless "you'll make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" ads about the "miracle energy metal" (molybdenum), basicaly saying this could be the best investment you ever made, etc, etc...

well, after subscribing to D&D and buying some shares in that company (MOL), it sure turned out to be a really ugly little mole, losing quick smart 75% of the money I invested. Literally in just a month (the advertising quickly vanished, though they still market this way).

Then, to rub salt into the wound, MOL was recommended as a sell But I held. Then the haemorrhage continued to the point of near total exsanguination. The SP fell to just 10% of the price I paid, ie a 90% loss. I think that was about March 09.

At that point, I bought more and many months later; the story had a happy ending and I exited with a 50% profit overall.

I also hold CTO, having watched it go to 40% profit (which I should have taken) to a 25% loss, overall. I will continue to hold as the SP has trundled along the seabed for sometime now.

The risk is another capital raising.

Presently there are better places to grow your money. This one is like watching paint peel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 710294 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5100936 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.