ARD 7.69% 1.4¢ argent minerals limited

it's time + three maps

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    I have taken a close interest in the Lachlan Orogen and all junior explorers and miners in it over recent months.My reasoning has been that outside of the Kalgoorlie area the Lachlan Orogen has proven to be the most productive mineralized area in Australia with a veritable plethora of deposit types frequently being discovered over more than 100 years.Of particular interest to me has been the number of Volcanic Massive Sulphide deposits which have repeated especially through the eastern side of the Orogen.
    Those many hours of research combined with a careful examination of mining archives in NSW led me to build a position in ARD over the last six months.
    Whilst the general perception has been that Argent was a silver explorer Mr Market failed to realise the base metal VMS explorer which was about to emerge. Management's strategy has been obvious in announcements over recent months and the last two announcements I suggest herald the beginning of a new chapter for Argent as a base metal explorer with some exciting targets for zinc and lead and potentially gold and copper as well.
    A close examination of the mining archives reveals there were a number of copper mines in close proximity to ARD's Kempfield project,in particular the Colossal mine and the Gully Swamp mine. I have attached to this post a few maps which will be the first of many I will post in coming weeks which I believe provide irrefutable evidence of the prospectivity of this area for a significant discovery.
    The involvement of Dr Vladimir David and Professor Ross Large(both recognised experts in the VMS field {particularly in the Lachlan Orogen}) in the project provide further evidence that Argent has,under the stewardship of their MD David Busch,have assembled the team with the necessary knowledge and skill to make a substantial and significant discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $24.42K 1.755M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1489903 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2622758 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.