APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

its time to accumulate folks, page-16

1. 872 Posts.
    hi 2pink

Hum, time frame, now that is a very good question.

And given APG's habit of being in a time zone all of their own it’s extraordinarily hard to answer. My rough guess would be 18 months or more for possibly a figure of $1.00. Some of it depends on the time it takes to get the 3,000 ton demo plant up and running smoothly; something is likely to cause some problems but maybe not. Some others with more expertise in this area have mentioned it would take 2 or 3 months to build and then the testing etc. After that there may be more agreements perhaps and further costings done on bigger plants (maybe another 2 months or more).

Once we get news on a firm go ahead (maybe 6 or more months away )with everything then the shares are likely to increase a lot. Institutions are not all that interested in speculative plays like APG, even if there appears to be a good chance of things working out well. So some of them are likely to come on board and push the share price up considerably. Maybe you could see 40 or 50 cents then. There is also the strong possibly of more agreements between other companies interested in using various technologies worldwide. Lots more blue sky potential.

Obviously things don't happen overnight in the mining industry. Resources take years to bring on stream.

The main game plan for BHP would be to ensure the technologies work in the scale up testing and then move to looking at exploiting the Corridor Sands project in Africa (Corridor Sands represents one of the world's largest deposits of heavy minerals and has a lifespan of well over a hundred years).
    Once this is firmly on the cards and they are happy with APG they are very likely to try and take over APG. Maybe this will be pitched at 60 cents or more. If other majors are interested, and they are very likely to be, they may also put in an offer to take control of APG. So then you have a bidding war over APG. This is always good for a share price, because the first offer is hardly ever the last and ... who knows maybe we see $1.00.

I know this is pure speculation in terms of outcomes and a time frame but this is my own guess and others with more experience may also like to offer their opinions. All in all I doub't it would take 3 full years. But maybe it is APG time wise.

Good luck and stay in for the ride if you can.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.