PSC 1.02% 9.9¢ prospect resources limited

It's time to get cracking Sam the Man, take us to production !

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2494
    It's Deja Vu, back in 2018 the story was looking good, everything was falling into place but Hugh just couldn't close the deal..

Had he done so in 2018 we would have been producing in 2020, so it's funny how this delay could end up being a blessing as it's better to be selling our precious cargo above $1500 -$2,000 than $400-$500.....

However, and this is exactly why the LoveGod was so upset with all the options being issued before anything concrete has been achieved, is that we aren't over the line yet, we will never be over the line until the cash has been received from the first shipment of our beautiful cargo...

However #2 the ducks are lining up aren't they ladies and gentlemen, boys & girls and gender neutral's !

Time to show us what you got Sam the Engineer , build us a God damn mine! the best mine in Zimbabwe! the world's greatest Petalite Mine in the WORLD! make yourself a Zimbabwe national hero! Young Zimbabwe children will chant your name at school, a school built by prospect resources!

& Finally, don't choke at the starting line, don't let the devil tempt you! you have a lot off cheap options, a lot of paper profits floating around your head, don't go selling us short for any takeover offer! that's a big problem when you give yourself all those options, suddenly your bar is lowered down instead of lifted UP!

It's not the finish line we are approaching, IT's THE STARTING LINE FOR US LONG TIME SHAREHOLDERS! what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $53.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.4¢ $38.69K 395.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20408 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.