WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It's time to get rid of PP

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I know many of you here are fans of PP. Under his watch, the SP has declined around 95%. If you want to buy into the narrative that the SP is an unreliable indicator, fine. Then consider the fact that our own accountants have valued our company as less than worthless. We have a huge cost base, yet no-one is buying our products. We were told that existing SHs would be given preferential treatment under the last CR. They were not. We were told the directors would contribute 200k of their own equity. They did not.

The recent AFR articles highlighted some truly shocking failures. Many of you have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars on this company. PP has effectively handed hundreds of thousands of dollars to Dyamond, an entity that is run by a man described at length in the AFR articles. You should read them, if you haven't already.

The timing of the current trading halt is certainly interesting. We traded for months and months without two Australian directors. Yet it is only with the publication of the AFR article that addressing this issue has become a priority for the board. Make of that what you will.

My own holding is mostly in options, which I fully expect to expire worthless (they already are). Voting isn't really a possibility for me. But I know that some of you have considerable holdings. Beancounterobj, I know I criticised you recently for dishonorable behavior. If you want to do the right thing, you can use your contacts to finally get rid of PP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.