FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting for the news to commence flowing like everyone. Seems to...

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Waiting for the news to commence flowing like everyone.
    Seems to be a longer wait than expected for current results but understand there are a multitude of factors which could be effecting the current results including;
    • Getting results through lab - this has been an issue in the past and expect this could be effecting us again.
    • Maximizing results in this batch - considering the revised PFS is not too far off, I am guessing this batch of results may be the last to make it into the revised Jorc and subsequently flow though into the PFS.
    Good news is the drills just keep on turning to further extend the resource past the current PFS which will end up flowing through to the DFS which no doubt will commence close on the heals of the PFS.
    Plan of Goulamina Deposit Showing Pegmatite Bodies.jpg
    What excites still is the fact we are still open in all directions in just about every trend we have identified, not to mention those others that we have not even truly commenced exploring.

I like the fact that we have so many shallow lithium targets that we leave a deposit like Yando just sitting there for later;

Yando.jpg

Yando is a big deposit in its own right and because of the weathering down to about 65m they moved onto shallower targets for the near term. But realistically 65 meters is still a shallow resource so no doubt this will be pulled into our overall resource at some point into the future.

Yando Cross Section.jpg

So what news is outstanding in the next 8 weeks;
    • Latest batch of Drilling Results - literally any time.
    • Revised Jorc
    • Revised PFS
    • Gold news from the mining ministers desk.
    • Aero mag results
    • Additional lease progress
    • Deals / JV's
    • New MD.
    Plenty to look forward too, I know for a fact there is movement on just about all of these fronts, no details but our BOD is very busy.

P.S. I still haven't sold any shares, patience as always will reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.