GWR 0.00% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

its time to go gary

1. 3,311 Posts.
    With your ummm Wiluna West update...

You know too well Little Kev wants ten rigs up at WW to bust her wide open, to find out just how much good stuff she's got in there.

In the process of fighting off an unsolicted takeover you announce what?? An extra Diamond Core Rig!!

In case you haven't noticed other prospective Fe Explorers are churning out resource upgrades almost monthly. Any wonder the share price has dropped off. S/holders are afraid Golden West is going to miss the resources boom!!

That resource upgrade that was due by December 31... oh yeah, we'll delay that another six months until the June Quarter.

You might be on $2m a year, but you really don't know how to define an iron resource in a Resources boom. You've got your packets and packets of shares, so now its time to retire and walk. No more glossy brochures, no more capital raisings. Just drills in ground + results. Is little kev the man for the job in the interim.

**At these current price levels I revise my personal sentiment to STRONG BUY**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $727 9.091K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.