LYC 0.26% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

it's time to go long, page-27

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Ausheds,

Calid and.fair comments. Agrre now lynas has to capitalise on the originally business case and marketing plan/positioning.
    Moly does appesr to be in strife....with an established plant no less.....bit of an enigma.

Insofar as contracts go that does appear to be in the background. That said if there were changes.that were material an asx notice.would have been formcoming so fair assumption is that they are still in play. Also this serms to get confired and reconfirmed at each quaeterly call. Either an analysist or a.shareholder seems to keep asking about them.

Customer approvals is a massive big deal that I think didnt get the attention it deserves. It is multifaceted albeituted proof of the fact that customers are in place, the plant works and the business strategy is appropriate.

Also what I think bears emphasising is that lynas isnt producing to spot market. They are producing to order and will not produce at a loss. Also "normal price distribution" is a strong hint that we arent selling at $5 or $8 per kg on an average basis.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.