LYC 2.62% $6.08 lynas rare earths limited

it's time to go long, page-42

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Lorrett,

"With product qualification, surely there would be a prepayment??? I haven't gone through past announcements to verify - perhaps someone here can???"

You should realise the impossibility of your questions.

All will NOT be revealed in the next quarterly. Unless Eric is pressed.

THose 25 products could be 25 tonnes or 25kg. Pre-payment is not the key here. QUALIFICATIONS is the key. Qualified product is a big deal.

It means when/is/as ramp up progresses that out output is to spec and acceptible.

Standard A/R would apply NETT 30 days. In the corporate arene Lynas is playing in, I would posit that there would be no silly 90 day or 180 days terms. Not when there seems to be such arduous qualification process for LYnas' product suite.

I'm not looking for tonnage this quarter (much as I would like). I just don't know what Eric means by low tonnage. To me I am OK with say 200T or a bit less. But low for Eric could be 500T. Just don't know. I am looking for a solid ramp up timetable. I am looking for an estimate of total tonnage come end of financial year and I am looking for normal "price distribution" ie, not $5 per kg....a weighted average basket price for the duration of the quarter.....should be between $22 and $30 per kg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.08
Change
0.155(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.08 $5.97 $5.880M 974.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 7702 $6.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 23519 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.