SOC 8.33% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Thanks for the facts Now we can go back to business. We ( i cant...

1. 75 Posts.
    Thanks for the facts

Now we can go back to business.

We ( i cant speak for you of course ) are all looking forward to the upcoming news on the Lithium assets and Mt Adrah. In the meantime you can continue to waste your time energy and whatever else you do pursuing ghosts and conspiracy theories. This is not an attack on you and dont take it that way, its just many shareholders have been waiting for your theories to come to fruition over the past 6 months and to date nothing has happened.

Personally i dont know how it works but even you mentioned it that there must have been some sort of confidentiality with regards to The Takeover panel inquiry. Clearly that has come to an end. If you feel you can get anywhere with ASIC and other agencies go for it but i dont it is needed to be shared with everyone. Those that are supporting you and assisting you with the legal fees go for it, but its time for everyone to start focussing on the assets in which we have bought shares in.

Feel free to comment on Mt Adrah and the lithium assets and especially as its seems you have more knowledge that others including myself especially the time and effort you spent on the Nevada Lithium assets.

So as a request over the next month or 2 can we all agree to focus on the assets and stop living the past of what GTT, the current board, previous Board, Hudson etc did or didnt.

It is great to see many new posters joining in the SOC forum but lets try to control ourselves and discuss the asset. hopefully this week we get to hear about Mt Adrah and then we can all dissect the news, maybe maybe we may all agree on something.

BRING ON THE GOLD RUSH AT ADRAH

I can already hear the negative posts - I told you so! Why didnt they do this a year ago! you dont need to be a genius to have worked out theres gold at Adrah etc etc

Again that is the past

Lets all try to move forward and every existing shareholders and hopefully many new shareholders can make money ( and yes with the current directors ) over the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.54K 14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.