SOC 1.00% 9.9¢ soco corporation ltd

The aim of any explorer should be to become a producer as soon...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    The aim of any explorer should be to become a producer as soon as possible. Most people investing in PM co's are doing so because they believe in the increasing appeal of gold when global economics / geopolitics mean that people want the ultimate safe haven / hedge against inflation / protection against fiat currency debasement. The company was focused on gold at one time & more now than ever - in these uncertain times where economic and geopolitical risks increase daily - gold is what they should be hunting down.
    Rather than progress to gold production as quickly as possible, SOC are throwing scarce resources in all directions....buying far-flung 'lithium' tenements, spending on consultants on 2 fronts simultaneously, seemingly getting nowhere in terms of having a realistic time-frame as to when they can turn these 'assets' into earners, so that the company can fund itself from production, rather than endless capital raising's.
    Where lithium fits into the mix I don't know. The trend has been for certain small explorers to tack on lithium 'projects' to attract investors; the 'projects' themselves are of hugely varying quality. Obviously there are people who's eyes glaze over and go weak at the knees at the mention of lithium and think having 'lithium 'projects'' on the books means something significant, that they are in some sort of esteemed company. I reckon that SOC are light-years from earning a single dollar from their 'lithium assets', if they ever could.
    Last edited by Crom Valen: 25/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.9¢ $495 4.999K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1566 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50386 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.