MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

its time to put up or shut up zeff, page-10

1. oke
    3,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    @Cyclopes - ' when you have the goods you dont go and do cap raising at ridiculous prices.Why would i give away my business away when i can prove my net annual return. the banks come knocking. '

Simple ....They can't 'prove' anything yet because the $$ haven't rolled in as yet.

Most business' fail because they are underfunded. Full stop.

Delays happen, small setbacks unanticipated... that become serious issues when you're underfunded and can be terminal. CR done in quick time to avert this. Tick box.

Public knowledge that MNE funds were running low would place them at the mercy of all forward business negotiations. By securing the CR pronto they've proven that they have financiers with deep pockets willing to back management at short notice.. This mitigates any risk that may reside in the minds of Chilean govt or others... It asserts that there are SI's confident in management and there long term plans. It's a massive psychological boost to MNE management and especially in its standing with others. It's an immeasurable vote of confidence. At this point it's priceless.

It may seem a give away to you but it's the push that is vitally needed to get MNE over the line.

People want to do business with winners,, mow they have financial liquidity to push things unquestioned! People will listen more attentively now. Thats simply human nature. Those people include the local Chilean miners,, truck owners ,, tuck shop :),, mill,,, . Good will has to be established all along the line especially in developing countries ... Real money talks.. It's presence facilitates progress. Without it you look lame.

So now I expect is a string of stellar announcements over coming weeks,, one after another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.