NXS 11.1% 20.0¢ next science limited

I've been in contact with Gadens to get some serious change in...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I've been in contact with Gadens to get some serious change in this company. I've been in this stock long enough to want someone with a previous track record to convert this company from an explorer to a producer.

We've waited long enough! Surely support must be building for the price to have appreciated. I'm sick of hearing that a deal is near!

If you want to support the AGM then email the following address:

[email protected]

Here's what we get...

"Thank you for indicating that you wish to support Mr Cottee.

As you may be aware, Mr Cottee has established a blog, it can be accessed at http://richardcottee.wordpress.com/.

In so far as directly assisting Mr Cottee is concerned, we are inviting shareholders to assist in two ways; whilst your assistance with regards to item 1 (AGM proxies) would be greatly appreciated in due course, it is item 2 (EGM requisition) that we would be pleased to receive at your nearest convenience.

AGM on 17 November 2011
    Please find attached a copy of the Nexus Energy Limited Notice of AGM. This Notice contains a sample proxy form on pages 7 & 8.

As a Shareholder you should have received a customised Proxy Form containing your Shareholder Register Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) (this can be seen on the top right of page 8 in the attached Notice).

Computershare (the share registry for Nexus Energy ) has advised us that a shareholder may complete the attached sample Proxy Form but must ensure that their SRN / HIN details are provided when completing and returning the Proxy Form to Computershare. If you don't have have these details, your broker will be able to advise.

Alternatively, Shareholders may complete a proxy through Computershare's online voting system at www.investorvote.com.au. If you are unsure of your online access details, please contact Computershare on (within Australia) 1300 367 570 or (if outside Australia) +61 3 9415 4614.

Voting for the Proxy

Proxies must be completed and received before 15 November 2011. Please refer to the section headed Proxy and Voting Entitlement Instructions on page 4 of the Nexus Energy Limited Notice of AGM.

Mr Cottee has advised us that he intends to vote against resolutions 1, 2, 3 and 5. Mr Cottee intends to vote in favour of resolutions 4 and 6.

2. EGM request

Mr Cottee is gathering support to convene an EGM to reinstate him. If you support this, please sign the EGM Request Notice attached for each shareholding you control and send back to us as soon as convenient (by electronic copy and by post attention James Beckley, Gadens Lawyers, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000).

Please ensure that the name of the Shareholder is exactly as it appears on the share certificate or shareholder register of Nexus."

Good luck and let's get some credibility and faith back in the board and management of this company.

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $39.77K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.