ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

With Cyclones coming and the state of QLD at the moment,...

1. 328 Posts.
    With Cyclones coming and the state of QLD at the moment, delaying drilling for a bit of time will be a wise thing to do. Last thing we want is a drill crew stuck in mud to the eyeballs burning cash.

218 and 855 are another part of our key to the future.

Look at the runs we have had on the speckie side of the market recently. I have had a couple of bangers recently and once we get some movement on ICN with some results, this will bang as well I hope.

We have a few good things at least coming and we have not got billions of shares on offer. We have a Chinese gentleman onboard that is a success in his own business and has stumped up lots of his own money. He will want a massive return on that for sure.

Day Traders and pumpers have moved this stock with some pretty crazy movements over the years. We have had a high share price before and with time and patients (hopefully good drilling and management improving), we could have a good run again. Prefer to see a slow steady rise then a pump again but time will tell. So many got caught out last time but it comes down to one thing.

DOYR....

As a L Plated Day Trader, I have been caught out at times by not DYOR and got onto the hype of a stock and getting burned several pips a few times (even this month). The stock is running, you know next to nix on that stock, charts look good, massive volume spikes and you get caught up in the rush. News pushing it higher and it is then a game of musical chairs.

ICN follows this scene as well. Massive news, a parabolic spike and it seems to be gold rush time. We all know the end results...

This time I hope that we have a Company maker over the next two years and no crazy hype again...

We long term holders certainly have earned it I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.