MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

its time

1. 1,933 Posts.
    This was what was stated by Beck and Co
    I personally spoke to some of the now new directors prior to removing the board.And it was all about the Share Price look at us now.Have quick read i personally think its time for the board to get this Share price back up they are responsible they talked the talked now they must perform almost 12 month and the price has almost halved.At the time they said no more excuses they must be removed well then no more excuses the board need this co to climb over 50percent just to break even.Below was there statement.

"The shareholders said that an urgent meeting was necessary to “restore confidence in the board and address the issue that many shareholders believe have contributed to Molopo’s prolonged period of share price underperformance”.

The group of shareholders, which is led by Beck, said that they were frustrated with a perceived lack of direction, focus and urgency demonstrated by the current board.

Among the issues raised were the low share price, a “scatter gun” approach to collecting assets, the failure to drill at the Quebec asset and a delayed Canadian initial public offering."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.