MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

its time, page-2

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""The shareholders said that an urgent meeting was necessary to “restore confidence in the board and address the issue that many shareholders believe have contributed to Molopo’s prolonged period of share price underperformance”.

The group of shareholders, which is led by Beck, said that they were frustrated with a perceived lack of direction, focus and urgency demonstrated by the current board.

Among the issues raised were the low share price, a “scatter gun” approach to collecting assets, the failure to drill at the Quebec asset and a delayed Canadian initial public offering.""

Hi Durmo,

And what is there to say for them then ???? Very little indeed IMHO.

As you said, it has been 12 months now, and what have we got to show for ??

All we have witnessed is the halving of our sp, no drilling in Quebec and nor in the USA, nothing much about to talk about SA and the sale of our QLD assets still up in the air when, according to some, we may be lucky enough to get $60 million dollars for it. And to top it all off, now even Morgan left the scene when he was supposed to be the one leading us to the dream lands.

And the buy back ????

What is going on for God's sake.? That is what I would like to know.

At least I admit that I was one of the ones pumping and promoting for the change of our previous Board and Management, and I openly and unequivocally apologize for doing it. But, what about the others ?? Silence !!!!

Maybe, if we are to stick together and send them a message, they (The New Board), may start sitting up and start taking notice that enough is enough. For, all they have done in the past, is burning more and more of our money/cash without showing anything in return for it.

Good luck to all,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.