EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

its time

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I like all Energio holders have been very patient for a long long while but its now time the company stepped up to the plate.There are a massive backlog of ore samples to be released according to the company and these should be out hopefully in the next few days. Next step is metallurgy and if things go well here expect a massive rerating.The company has frequently stated a JORC will be announced in the third quarter. Initial targets of 500 to 600 million tonnes i beleive is very conservative as the ore levels published so far have been very consistent and only cover a small part of their extensive tenament.I have been lucky enough to meet Ian Burston several times and the confidence he has concerning the project has put me at ease despite the fall in share price.He is hellbent on making this work and it may well be his last significant iron ore project. All the big names are on the board in fact for such a small company it is incredibally strong.I have been buying from 22 cents down to 17 cents a share price which should look a bargain over the coming weeks.The ore is there, the right people are involved and the metallurgy should tell the world Energio is sitting on a world class deposit. (my tip is 4 to 6 billion tonnes) Fellow holders of Energio the next 6 weeks are critical in the defining of the company and im confident we will all be rewarded My late father once told me . Buy in gloom and sell in Boom. I know Immmleman has always exuded confidence about this stock and i am right behind him. Get on board and be prepared for a thrilling ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.