NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

its time, page-13

1. tui
    6,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    Stapleman,
    I met Ken for the first time at the Sydney O&G conference.
    Seemed okay and was very confident. Gave me a reasonable run down on California. What a mess but recoverable.

Ken is one of those guys that has big time contacts. He goes for the big time. These Vietnam drills have been very well thought out many years ago. They are massive. .. In keeping with Ken's objectives.

To all NEN holders who have been patiently waiting for these drills, I wish you success...because you have worked out what risk/reward is all about.

As always, the drill bit does the talking. I am a long term holder. One of these 2 drills transforms this company. DYOR. Plenty of Analysts reports too. Like $4 dollars a share. I would be happy with $2.

I could not believe how low it went. This market is brutal. There is a BIG story going round that the Aussie dollar is in trouble. Some say 40%. I say don't believe it, it will drop but things change.

I will be holding right through both. If they fail they fail. If one comes in then NEN changes.

I am having an exciting time on the ASX.
    NEN ...2 drills imminent
    OXX....2 drills imminent
    TTE ...2 drills imminent
    WCL ...takeover possible
    STX ...hugely undervalued
    NWE ...Could be a boil over.
    TNP ...Several drills imminent.
    SXY ...Heavyweight outperformer.
    BUL ...My worst performer but has now got a new lease of life. As always, great acreage and great locations. I have always believed in BUL ( and copped a lot of flack from my mates ). But one day this stock will have its day in the sun.

Steini,
    Thanks for all your support. I usedto prattle on about the things you are saying. And the sp kept tanking. So I suppose I just gave up. Blue has a lot of factors in their favour. An escalation of supply worries is starting to workin their favour.

Thanks your input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.