AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Nothing other than independent proof or full scale speaker...

1. 9,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846

Nothing other than independent proof or full scale speaker independently tested for a set purpose will get this to seriously move and even then it will depend on the market size , durability and market size of the type they choose to display. anything short of that is just fluff and the report on the speaker must have enough plain english for the non tech heads to understand and a lot more detail for the real tech heads to even get interested. Talking of research I have spoken with a few old hands in the audio industry and one has a son who is right at the forefront of part of the audio technology field and his comments to me implied large barriers to overcome that he van see with what these guys are doing. In reality AKP have released very little info and patents are not current so they may have advanced significantly but after so many years in his industry of promising breakthroughs he was very gun shy and non committal until he sees independent testing and then can do his own. He has seen it too many times in his dads career and even his own in regards to audio technology. So bring on a physical real life size speaker and the independent test results and some COG details at a particular scale and you will then see what AKP is possibly worth or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.