HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

It's looking more likely that this board's style is to build...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    It's looking more likely that this board's style is to build this company by making deals in back door board rooms, possibly over scotch and cigars..
    Their CV's look good for that side, but a few hungry uni students could do a better job of promoting the main ingredient of this company,,, the App...
    Look it up on youtube, and the only relevant videos are over 2 years old.
    look it up in google and you get more info about the company as a traded stock than as a popular networking app.
    I posted in the other thread about the CES fiasco and that without the actual ASX announcements, after scouring the internet for hours, literally, I still could not find one piece of supporting evidence (promotion perhaps) that HMO went to CES or that this HOOP technology, to revolutionize car media, even exists.
    What does it even look like?

All we keep hearing is that the board are making contacts, making contacts...
    It's a bonus that Ford have HMO in their cars, but it is probably along with 50 other apps, and as long as HMO can't even promote their own tech, why the hell would Ford go out of their way to "showcase" it?

It's becoming very clear this board have no idea what it will and does take to put an App on the map, and if there isn't a major change and focus on getting this app into top 10 download charts, then it is going nowhere. Fast....
    And I just hope their CV's don't leave out in future "ran an exciting niche, possibly the next big thing, tech company into the ground through boring both consumer and market alike"...

Early morning rant over.

My vote, instead of taking paycheques until the coffera run out, throw 30% of our reserves on a marketing company that knows its stuff, and 60% on a big influencer.

Also, (sorry rant not over yet), if you look into the promo company they DID sign on, to me it looks like they are geared towards "have a friend meet a celebrity" type deal...
    They have done zero promotion from what I can see, but hey maybe the board and their friends are getting backstage passes to Justin Beiber...

Money well spent..
    Last edited by RhysT: 06/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.