SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

As my post suggests, to compare and contrast Solagran with...

1. 56,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    As my post suggests, to compare and contrast Solagran with others is vital in terms of eg. revenues, net income, total debt to capital, inventory turnover, recievables turnover, EPS, revenue/book value per share, net income, capital expenditure and market cap.

One you run many of these KPIs through, it then becomes easier to define a possible valuation per unit.

If we take management effectiveness to be considered only as a return on investment, Solagran has done fairly well at - 21.03% or return on investment as a 5 year average at - 22.69%. Only Scigen and Bionomics have performed better. But all are alarmingly negative.

IMO, as I have run all the variables through this type of peer analayis model, the blue sky within the current market cap becomes apparent. Interestingly, SLA has a 5yr capex growth rate of 14.26%. However, Solagran's gross margin is 79.65%, with 5 yr gross margin of 80.25, a net profit margin of -187.21 and a whopping 5 year (average) net profit margin of - 558.65.

Try these as this is the sector you are in ($35m to $65m):

Avexa Ltd
    Bionomics Ltd
    Living Cell Technologies Ltd
    Nanosonics Ltd
    Progen Pharmaceuticals Ltd
    Scigen Ltd
    Starpharma Holdings Ltd

All IMO of course and yes, I have time for investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.