PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

its time, page-20

1. 770 Posts.
    ??? Cutslikeaknife. This would have to be one of the better management teams around, they have always delivered on time if not before and exeeded expectations.
    I think some panic selling, some even admit on this thread, has caused sp drop and triggered stops and margin calls.
    We are all aware finance is difficult to raise atm especially unsecured as in this case, but PNA have 6 months and a lot can happen in 6 months!
    I am prepared to back this management and currently taking the punt of a (long) lifetime. Selling down everything and putting the lot into pna. If it works YEEHAR! if not, there will be another busker on the streets. (cheap sax. lessons wanted)
    Like others here I have no doubt Gary & Co. are bustin their butts tying up the necessary finance, and will not like wot i happening to SP (Capital Value of Company), I would not be surprised to see a TH and suspension as OZL, to stop sp falling further.
    Good luck holders, lets hope for some good Xmas cheer in the form of positive ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.