SEY 0.00% 9.1¢ sunset energy limited

its true, page-27

1. 27,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    i like to see the bopd flowrates, not just potential host rocks. The words and not limited to this stock, but those like "potential, undiscovered, etc" dont do it for me.

When a company announces flow rates you know there is oil, not just hot air.

It may well turn out postive, but when the open is at 58, you have to ask, how many stale holders will take it and run.

What i've noticed in recent periods, to all stocks with great announces, MXR, EPS, etc, we see a huge open, traders may even step up, then the realisation that the t+1 are left out there on their own, and bail, and the next day, big fall.

I dont know if its the words like "potential" that are snaring the appetite for traders, or that the market is far more cautious today.

12 months ago, in Bull run, we'd see 3 days of re-rating for a decent announcemnt, FDL was a good example of Potential before the bear. But today, one day magic, then the real investors pick up the pieces in T+3, evaluating whether it truely has the goods, after the hot air has blow over.

good luck holders

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.