It's Trump's fault, page-38

1. 18,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    narrowspec - that's what it looks like from where I am standing, right now. But I reserve my judgment - this was a first meeting of two megalomaniacs and they must have found something to admire in each other - I will not try and delve into their mindset, but it will most likely come down to a staring contest - who moves first, who gives evidence of destroying (or maybe just hiding) nuclear installations, first, then the response move - we will have plenty of excitement ahead of us.

At the moment it looks like the U.S. are at a disadvantage, but with Trump never keeping his word, or keeping it so 'flexible' that he can wriggle out of anything - I am just in a 'wait and see' attitude. I suspect the American Military Complex is aghast (which isn't a bad thing) - but they are powerful and have strong vested interests, they can make a President come undone.

However, we are stuck with Trump, he seems to represent a lot of people - lets cut him some slack. I guess, I am neutral on this - so far.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.